23

First Official Poster for Captain America Movie

Friday, February 4, 2011

The first official poster for the movie Captain America: The First Avenger set to be released July this year.

23 Responses to "First Official Poster for Captain America Movie"

Raw Says:

Looks cool, I hope this movie turns out awesome.

r00b Says:

cant wait

Metatron Says:

Rsd. Chris Evans is a fun actor too. I hope he does well!

temptation Says:

looks cool. the other marvel films were cool too so i hope this one also will it be

Gark Says:

Its Marvel right? They cant do anything wrong.

http://consumecosts.blogspot.com/

jonwinters Says:

i bet this will be bad.

Hom Diddly Says:

It seems like they're making every comic into a movie lately. Hollywood running out of ideas?

Cool blog, followed.

Just the random guy on the web! Says:

Sweet, Neal McDonough are in it, i hink he is a great actor.

http://theroflguy.blogspot.com/

Bdgorsh Says:

I'm interested to see how this movie will fare, I have my doubts lately about the production quality of Hollywood.

trippinkets Says:

sick, cant wait for this

Tyler Deardon Says:

That looks so cool you have no idea. Those boys really know how to use Photoshop.

Dania Says:

nice, i'm already real exited for this one!

http://underratedfilms.blogspot.com/

Jack Says:

Nice!

Following and supporting!

PS3 Fnatic Says:

This movie has the potential to be really good or really bad.

RagingPanda Says:

Look sick! Really hope they do it up good. Kinda wish I could make pictures as good as this.

D4 Says:

This... This is beautiful..

metalpark_73189 Says:

I can't wait for this, Thor, and the Avengers! I'm about to cry :')

QwertyMcHerty Says:

sweet, kaptain AMURRRIKAAHHHH

dubmixt Says:

I'm extremely excited for this movie. Should be fun!!!

ScottD Says:

cant wait for this!

ERRÆL Says:

I don't know if Chris Evans was the right pick for the Cap, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

SportsGuyBrandon Says:

Dude holy shit, I came buckets.

zepdragon Says:

This movie looks on the fence to me, but either way badass poster! following

juju-paintballer.blogspot.com