8

Spidey joins the Fantastic Four!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011




Since the Jonathan Hickman, the current writer of the Fantastic Four comics decided to kill off the Human Torch, many a comic book geek wondered who would fill his smoldering shoes.

Well wonder no more, because it has been announced that none other than Spider-Man would team up with the remaining fantastic three under a new team name: The Future Foundation.

The first issue of the new comic drops March 23rd.

8 Responses to "Spidey joins the Fantastic Four!"

Themanwiththegoldeneyeball Says:

Mite be cool?

Psychedelica Emphatica Says:

hmmm...I never really got into comics. Could be interesting I suppose.

SkyBlue Says:

ah pretty cool...although i do like mix ups...sometimes i just find them kinda missing the point...hope this one would be good

http://skybluetrading.blogspot.com/

Evan Says:

I'm not really crazy about Spiderman joining the FF. Regaurdless, thanks for the update.

-Evan
http://812photography.blogspot.com/
http://ducks2nucks.blogspot.com/

metalpark_73189 Says:

Thanks dude, had no idea this was happening. I'm not really excited for this as I see Spiderman more of a one man army kinda superhero. Felt the same when he was put in the New Avengers.

D4 Says:

What... Spiderman?.. Meh

Anon Reader Says:

I truely hope this idea gets scrapped.

zepdragon Says:

I'm not sure how I feel about this idea lol. All I can say is that I like the new Spidey Suit int he pic. Following!

juju-paintballer.blogspot.com