9

Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Site Opens

Sunday, February 27, 2011

A teaser website featuring a countdown and a radar background animation has been put up. The site hints that the focus of the third Modern Warfare game will be finding Vladimir Makarov, the leader of the Ultra-nationalists who evaded the 141 in the hair raising conclusion of Modern Warfare 2.

In time (about 2 days and 13 hrs at the time of this post), we shall find out a bit more about it.

http://findmakarov.com/

9 Responses to "Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Site Opens"

D4 Says:

Sharing this with my brother. thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks

Quinn Says:

Haha thats really funny. Great find.

Body1 Says:

Cool post!!

I went here today!!!

$upporting BRO!!

zepdragon Says:

Very cool, would love to hear more

ScottD Says:

ya looks pretty cool

Montreal Gift Basket Says:

Was that a movie clips? Or originally taken on the spot?

Whatever I would not say I enjoyed as I am against of destruction. Cinematography done nicely.

gluten free cakes Says:

Hello,
Nice article! It will me more chose what I will buy and What I will select for me.
Thank’s,

Promotional Code Says:

To whom I should share.. let me think...

IT Web Solutions Says:

You are about to hit the target.